We are Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Rotary Airlock Valves and our setup situated at Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Perfectto Engineering Provides a complete range of Rotary Airlocks Valve suitable for air lock applications ranging from gravity discharge of filters, rotary valves, cyclone dust collectors to precision feeders for dilute phase and continuous dense phase pneumatic conveying systems.
- Rotary Air lock valve sizes from 150 mm to 800 mm are manufactured as per customer
requirement. Also we supplied customized product as per client demand.
Application Area :
- The Rotary Air Lock Valves are used for handling various materials - typically, cement, ore, sugar, minerals, grains, plastics, dust, fly ash, flour, gypsum, lime, coffee, cereals, pharmaceuticals etc.
- These valves are best suited for the following industries: cement, chemicals, mining, mineral process, textile, paper, food grains, power etc.
- Perfectto Engineering specialized in fabricated Rotary Air Lock valve. Also they can be supplied this product in castings for the smaller sizes in some special cases.
- The body is generally of Mild steel, lined with hard plate material such as Sail hard or Hardox to increase the life of feeder especially where the material handled is abrasive in nature. The rotor with vanes is again of mild steel material but can be manufactured in special steel of higher hardness depending on properties of material handled. Perfectto Engineering can supply the body & rotor with vanes in stainless steel material also.
- The drive arrangement for Rotary Air lock Valve can be of two types viz.
- Direct drive using geared motor directly coupled to the feeder shaft through
- Chain driven with primary reduction by geared motor.